17.4.11

House Tour?

No, not yet. But...

I did stop by Gwangalli Beach in Busan yesterday. We had a bit of time before our next "event" and so we decided a trip to the beach would fill it nicely. Wouldn't you know it, it did the job nicely. Gwangalli Beach as you can see, is nice and clean, and could be a good way to spend the whole day once it gets a little bit warmer.



But windy as it was we stopped to take a picture and then continued on to find something to eat. We found some Mexican food and it was absolutely delicious! I very much enjoy Mexican food so this was a treat for me. I didn't take any pictures so you will have to take my word for it.

Don't change the channel! A house tour is coming in the next couple of days as well as a rundown of the Cheondo Bull Fighting Festival that I attended on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment