14.6.11

My World 2.0

I guess that it is about time that I tell you that I have a clone. He(I?) was fabricated in mid-February by a friend as a gift for my sister. Since there is not a lot of information about clones out there let me answer a few of your questions. I can always read my(other?) mind, so I know what I am thinking but I can not sense what the other me is sensing. This means that I can not see, hear, taste, touch or smell what the other me is experiencing.

The cloning process is not very advanced which meant that the clone had to be done so that it came out wearing clothes, which was in the best interest of everyone. Unfortunately I did not think ahead so far as to dress for Canadian weather so I have not been able to get out as much as I would like to. But it has now finally gotten warm enough for me to be outside and so my sister decided that we should go on a trip. Because I can't see through my other eyes we took some pictures. Here are a few of them.

First I visited my old job, look at how happy they were to see me...

I stopped by the house to visit my old roommates, look at how happy they were to see me...

Stopped by the Forks.

We saw at least 5 flags, none of them being from Korea.

Visited my brother and sister.

 Came home to do some deal hunting...  the cloning process must be pretty accurate.
It was great to see the old haunts again, thanks for taking me out Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment