29.6.11

My Garden: Typhoon Edition

It has been a while since I updated you on my garden and I had better do it now because it may be the last time. For the past few days it has been raining and the word on the street is that a typhoon is passing through. Cool. However this has not gone over as well with my plants, they have been suffering quite a bit in fact as they are in the direct path of falling rain.

You can see from the pictures that they are quite flooded. It only occurred to me a few days in to the typhoon that I could take the plants in to my patio. That is where they are currently and I will do my best to nurse them back to health. You can also see one of my pea plants has a bud that is turning in to a pea pod and that my planters are too small!






No comments:

Post a Comment