15.6.11

Excitement!

I just received a package today, the contents of which have me very excited! First off getting a package, no matter what is inside, is always a treat, thanks mom and dad for sending it, really appreciate it. Today I found my climbing gear, which will be very much used as some cool dudes here have invited me to climb with them on a weekly basis. I will tell you about that one day.

There was other cool stuff in it as well but what got me really excited was this:


Decals for Annabelle!!! One of these for each side and then a real nice looking one for the middle. Annabelle is going to be so delighted! When she first sees them she will blush and giggle a bit in a shy, and embarrassed but really cute kind of way. I know that she will absolutely love them! I'll take a picture of her wearing them next time we go out.

Big thanks to the friend who made it, let's call him Jon Monkman, you know who you are, both Annabelle and I appreciate you. He was also the man behind my cloning that I wrote about a few days ago, class act.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21/6/11

    Hey Doug, just wondering if Annabelle has been adorned with her new stickers yet :) if so, you should do a photo shoot and share some of the beauty
    ~aj

    ReplyDelete