10.5.11

Rice Fields

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that there was increased activity in the fields near by, seeing as some of you are farmers I thought it might be of some interest to you. So I decided to go out one day and take some pictures of it. Unfortunately due to my work schedule(and being unwilling to wake up early) I was unable to catch any of the work in motion. If I had I might be able to offer some explanation of these pictures to you. But as it is you probably know as much about what is going on in the pictures as I do, so I will leave it to you to figure out what is going on and make your own captions. I will try to take some pictures every few weeks so that you can see the changes.







Stay tuned: pictures of our school field trip coming tomorrow and Seoul later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment