7.5.11

Dear My Mom,

If you are my mom, skip down to the bottom, the first part is just filler.

I know that I am a tad bit early but I will be away in Seoul on the actual day. Like they say, "better early than never." But I will have you know that she is fortunate to be getting anything at all, not that I don't love her, no not at all, it's just that my memory isn't what it used to be. Don't tell her but I would have completely forgotten if I had not been asked to lead all of the students in making cards for their mothers. So I figured the least I could do was take home the example card that I made for the students to follow. After all what better way to tell my mother that I love her than something that required blood, sweat and tears to make.

I think that the card says it all. (Do you like my punctuation?)

If you need, to feel free to use this idea for you mom, I have even included a fairly generic note at the bottom(if your card is written backwards), all you need to do is insert your mothers name at the top and your name at the bottom.



Dear Mom,

I hope you can read backwards, if not hold a mirror up to the monitor and look at the mirror. If that doesn't work just assume it is a coded message and do your best to figure it out. If you come up with something to the effect of: "You're the best mom in the whole world! I appreciate you for who you are(and much more)! I love you!" you are getting close.

Love Your Son,
Douglas

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/5/11

    Dear Doug...thank you for this and the many times before that you have blessed my life!...with love, mom....may you continue steadily the race marked out for you (Hebrews 12:1,2)

    ReplyDelete