6.5.11

Mystery Solved

First off, I do not claim to be a detective but if after reading this you want to hire me, I won't blame you. I stumbled across something the other day that I considered to be a remarkable discovery. As a result of this remarkable discovery I will try to answer a question I am sure that all of you have asked at some point in your life. That question is: why are the majority of Koreans so fit?

Now before I answer I need to explain, as you might be saying to yourself that this seems a bit stereotypical or perhaps even racist. I can assure you I looked up it up on Wikipedia and I am in the clear. Also I have spent the past 3 months observing and can assure you that my answer is based on factual first hand information.

The answer is so logical you might be surprised that you haven't thought of it yourself. Unless you have thought about it, in which case you won't be surprised at all.

It is a result of a number of different factors, the main four being, genetics, a balanced healthy diet, a high metabolism and exercise. If I were to include stereotypes, another factor could possibly be that they think it off, but from my research I can not prove(or disprove) this.

I stumbled upon one method for this exercise as I was taking a stroll with Annabelle the other day. This is through the availability of free outdoor "gyms" located along various walking paths though out many towns and cities. The only thing the various work out stations require is a human being with enough understanding to read the directions or if you don't read Korean to follow the pictures and get your workout on.




Now you know, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment