24.8.11

Land of the Rising Sun: Day Three

Had I thought about it before I finished my first post on Japan I would not have done a daily format. You will see why after reading this report for Day Three.

Today I woke up, had a breakfast of pastry, yogurt and grape juice, packed my bag and walked to the ferry terminal.

While there was a little more to it, there wasn't much so here are some pictures that I haven't posted yet.


A water clock complete with little peeing boys.


Judging by the crowd of young kids and interesting adults this was an amime convention.


Bergen.


I saw this at the end of a street and walked 10 blocks to see what it was. I was a little bit disappointed.


The ride. I got business class back due to seat availability. Let me tell you, the extra $40 might almost be worth the 3 free drinks that you get...


A slightly obstructed view of the port from the top of a building.


It may well be the land of the morning sun, but it is not the land of the morning people.


A road.


Another road.


This sink had automatic soap and water at the top, and a hand drier at the bottom.


The view away from the port from the top of the same building.


A Japan trip is not complete with out a picture of vending machines.


This sums up pretty well how I feel about Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment