2.8.11

Growth

Growth is happening in all sorts of places in Korea, today I will highlight two areas; the rice field and my garden.

I stopped by the rice field early this week to see how thing were going and from what I could tell it was doing well. The plants were, taller than they were the previous visit, the water was draining nicely and the plants are a lush, healthy, shade of green.



My garden in contrast is not doing quite as well. First it was the run in with the monsoon rains, lately I have been forgetting to water them regularly. I made the utilitarian choice to consolidate a number of the planters in to one large one in order to give the strongest plants more room so that their roots to spread out. As you can see from the empty planters, half of my growth has vanished in to small, dry stick like formations. Here's to hoping that those that are left will learn from the others' mistakes and bear me some fruit.




No comments:

Post a Comment