29.8.11

Cleaning

Once again I have been distracted from informing you on what is going on in my life. This time it is due to cleaning. You see my parents have decided to come visit me and will be arriving this weekend. This is very exciting and I am looking forward to it with much anticipation.



Now if it was anyone else I would have no problem pushing my mess to the side and inviting them in for a chat. The thing is growing up my mother spent a lot of time working with me and teaching me how to clean properly. That means to prove that her time and effort was not in vain and to make her proud, I need to do a bang up good job of cleaning.

On an unrelated note, I will have no social life this week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31/8/11

    2 things:
    get lots of rest for next week when social life gets more exciting, and that's the cleaning situation at our house all the time, as you well know :) See you soon. dad

    ReplyDelete