13.7.11

Decals Placed!

It is now just over a week since I placed Annabelle's decals upon her and let me tell you, they look fantastic! Taking pictures in the parking garage where she is stored simply would not do them the justice that they deserve. Only the best would do. The best, fittingly so, happened to be found on the road leading up the mountain I used to hike. That was before I met Annabelle. Going there together with Annabelle brought some closure. I'll stop typing now so you can look at the pictures.











Big thanks for the decals!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin soooo good.

    And so are you by the way.

    Love.

    RB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you bike looks amazing. Hope things are going all right. You should find a way to bring that thing back with you...

    ReplyDelete