24.2.12

Balmy February

It is February and so I thought that I would let you know that it hit 15 degrees Celsius here yesterday. Here is a picture of the street by my school.



Not much to see here but let me tell you, I had a few hours with no class in the afternoon so I escaped the building. I had a legitimate excuse as I needed to see the dentist and while it filled my cavity, it did not fill all my time.

I managed to find enough time(without looking to hard) to spend another 75 kilometers with Annabelle through the winding mountain roads that I will so dearly miss. Not enough time to stop and take a picture though, I had to go through the tunnel in order to make it back in time for class.

Today it was back down to a chilly 8 degrees. Got to take advantage of the the opportunities while they are available...

No comments:

Post a Comment