8.12.11

Road Tree

A few months back I drove through a town with a tree in the middle of the road. It is a two lane road and when they made it, they had just left the tree and paved right up around the tree. Seeing as we drove past I knew that I wanted to get a picture of it but I did not have my camera with me at the time. I finally set aside the time and went out this weekend.

Upon seeing it for the second time I was a little disappointed. The two main reasons for this were that the road curves right at the tree and it's in the middle of a town, But I guess these are just excuses for the fact that I am not a creative enough to make it work. The disappointment melted away when I remembered the quality time Annabelle and I were able to have as a result.

Here are a few pictures from our time together.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/12/11

    Man I wish our country left trees where they were.

    ReplyDelete