18.12.11

It's Been a While

As you may or may not have noticed, it has been a while since I last wrote. It's not that I have a lot to show for the time I have been silent either. Not that I have been sitting at home wondering what to do, but I just have been going about living life as it is in Korea.

I could site a number of excuses; I forgot, I was busy, I didn't document what I was doing, Annabelle has been demanding more of my time, I have other friends now, I have to work during the hours I am at school now, I have been preparing a Christmas surprise for you, I got a second job(eating at restaurants). The list goes on... pick the excuse that works for you.

Regardless of the reason you think I haven't been writing, I will do my best to put a few new stories up this coming week so stay tuned... or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment