24.9.11

Ship Tour

While my parents were here, a friend offered to tour them around a ship that his company was almost finished. It was fantastically good! If you get an opportunity take it, chances are it will beat anything else you had planned for that day.

Unfortunately for her my mother had not quite finished the list of chores I had given her so she couldn't join us(my house my rules). Or perhaps it was that she didn't have the same excitement for it that my father and I did, either way she stayed home.

Thar she blows...

Boats are big!
and long!

First Class!
The Lifeboat: Get in, pull a cord and drop 50 feet to safety...
Looking through one of the hood scoops at the engine.

The drivers seat.
The view.
With a load you won't see any of this.
Safety first in Korean.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Looks like it was a sweet ship tour! Too bad we don't have harbors back home to explore!
    Oh, and p.s. you have a gnarly mustache in your last post! Wow!

    ReplyDelete