23.9.11

Parents in Geoje Pictures


When I met them at the bus station they said that they had just gotten there but when I later looked at there pictures something didn't add up. Any one who knows what my father is holding knows that they did have a bit of time before I showed up.



We managed to find some time for an episode of Top Gear before my mother decided that our time was better spent fixing the fan...



We tried to go to Oedo but a typhoon in Japan made it impossible for the boats to leave the harbour so all we could do was take a picture and look for something better. Which we found quite quickly in the form of a lighthouse. We didn't get any pictures of said lighthouse but here is a picture of some cliffs beside it.


Around this time we made our way to a place called The Meat Home which is an all you can eat Korean barbecue restaurant. While the quality might not be the same as you would find in a restaurant like The Keg, they don't have The Keg in Korea so it is hard to compare. All the cuts are very thin and they cut everything with a scissor.



The way you eat it is you take a leafy green, put a slice of meat on it, add some rice, pepper, garlic, and sauce. Wrap it up and stuff it in you mouth. My father got a great picture of me in the process but I am to reserved to share it with you... They also had some seafood options which my father and I partook in for the novelty of it(not for the taste).


On the way home from dinner I discovered that Annabelle had broken a leg. This allowed me to send my father to find a great deal on a new tire during his free time. I ended up leading him on a bit of a goose chase by telling him to go to a shop that as it turns out no longer exists. He must have ended up finding a give away somewhere though as the tire was fixed when I got home even though I hadn't given him any money.


Another thing my father loved, being a retired safety officer, was watching the apartment buildings next door get painted. Can you see why?




We also climbed a mountain during their time here. You might think from the pictures that they(the pictures) were the reason for the hike but it was actually to have a picnic.











No comments:

Post a Comment