7.11.11

Get Lost

The other day I looked out the window and decided that the weather was conducive to going for a motorcycle ride so I decided to the store to pick up a few things. On the way to the store I decided that it was too nice to go to the store so I just kept riding instead.

I rode all the way off the island and then on to another little island that I had seen from the bridge. I took a little bit of a break there, but being afraid of getting lost in the big world of non-island Korea I made my way back to safety.

Upon coming back on to Geoje I noticed Nambu, the name of a town I had never visited, on a sign and so I decided to try and find it. It turned out to be harder than I thought. I assume that I drove right past it because I followed the signs until there were no signs. No Nambu. But I had gone farther South than I had ever been on the island. I also stopped by the puzzelingly popular pebble beach of Hakdong.

Although by the time I got home it was a little cold out, the time with Annabelle definitely beat going to the store. Here are a few of the things that I saw:











No comments:

Post a Comment